Tuesday, May 14, 2013


MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH

Over the years, we've been to several Mother's Day brunches at different restaurants. This year we decided to have an intimate brunch at home with just the family and the food we like most. It was a repeat of an idea from last Mother's Day. With all different work schedules between us kids and my older brother traveling a lot, sometimes my family celebrates holidays on different days. This was the case last year. So when my mom walked in to see a brunch buffet and my brother's face on the computer Skyped in from Belgium, it was an emotional surprise that made her day! My mom decided she wante to do all again this year - but this time Nick was here to join us! We were so happy to all be together and hang out.

After enjoying a relaxing afternoon at home, we decided to face the chilly weather, and walk down the Riverwalk into downtown. We stopped to have a beer along the river and enjoy the atmosphere of downtown.


It was so nice to spend the day together, catch up, and laugh. Most importantly, we wanted to celebrate my mom and let her know how much we love and appreciate her! I hope your Mother's Day was as fun as ours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment