Saturday, May 4, 2013

PAUL MITCHELL TEA TREE SPECIAL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER


Ordinary shampoos need not apply! I am obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner duo. Made with tea tree oil, peppermint and lavendar, these products leave my hair smelling great! It rids hair of impurities and invigorates your scalp with a refreshing tingling feeling. It really feels like a breath of fresh air! The conditioner makes my hair so soft, smooth and helps to renew my worn out ends. It's a color-safe formula which is great for my color treated hair, and works for all hair types. It's been voted "Best Shampoo" and "Best Conditioner" by totalbeauty.com, InStyle, and in Beauty Launchpad's Readers Choice Awards. You can find this pair at any salon or Trade Secret store. Grab your own duo here.

Try the matching body bar for the same tingling clean feeling all over your skin! It feels amazing and helps wake you up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment