Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ZARA COMBINATION HIGH HEEL SANDAL



These amazing Zara Combination High Heel Sandals from the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection are my newest shoe addition. They come in black, coral and blue, but I opted for the combination coral and nude to add a punch of color. I love the bright color with the shiny gold heel. With a 4.17 inch heel, this style can be worn with almost anything - dressed up with a dress or skirt, or dressed down with denim. For less than $50, these shoes were a must-have for me in the spring/summer season.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
May 23, 2013 at 6:26 AM  

Hey, how well do these shoes fit? Is the ankle strap comfortable? I'm considering buying them online so thats why I'm asking. Thanks.
http://www.chidimax.com

Unknown said...
May 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM  

They are a great fit and they're true to size. They secure your foot more than it looks, and there is no slipping and sliding around. The ankle strap is comfortable, thin, and adjustable. The heel is not incredibly high either which make these more comfortable and easy to walk in. I have wide feet too, but they still fit me well. I'd recommend the buy!

Livvie said...
June 18, 2013 at 3:41 AM  

Just ordered these in blue! They're amazing!

Post a Comment